Breaking News Feed

2.07.2010

First of all,

For all that want to know, I have a B.S. in Finance and a B.S. in Management.  Throughout business school, I did numerous in-depth studies of the general business industry, including full corporate analysis, marketing analysis and reports, Corporate Social Responsibility studies, Corporate Environmental Responsibility, cases in ethics, healthcare industry studies pertaining to healthcare management and information technology, insurance studies, etc.  
   
The POINT is that I am sure any other business major has done some or all of these types of studies, so I am not trying to be the LAW in what I talk about; I'm merely another person who has a very educated opinion, and learned millions of facts from millions of sources, but isn't going to cite every other sentence.  SO, feel free to offer your opinions on anything.  If sources are really wanted, I will gladly look it up.
   
Thanks for following; thanks for listening; enjoy!